- RT @bilerico – Can you say something nice about BushCo? http://tinyurl.com/8gdcng #
- Show of hands: who doesn’t want to work tomorrow? If we get enough supporters we can just vote to close American for a day. Democracy works! #
- Just downloaded and installed iWork 09. It looks pretty sweet. #
- Anyone taking part in Obama’s Day of Service? http://tinyurl.com/6sq4og #
- Official Indiana State Beverage: Kool-aid? Lemonade? Tea? Nope. Wait for it…wait for it…WATER! http://tinyurl.com/2hm5d8 #
- Soap microbeads are made from puppy tears: http://tinyurl.com/93u34n #
- r/t @LPIN New NBC Comedy set in Indiana Government Bureaucracy: http://tinyurl.com/9y5s5o #
- Would some please tell me wtf a microbead is? #
- Desperate Housewives was…on. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.