- Among the 132 reported accidents in Indy: “recklessly-driven lawn mower at 72nd and Fitch Av.” #
- Everyone in Indy just parked: http://indystar.com #
- #SNOWPOCALYPSE A whole lot of stupid on I-465 right now. #
- Wow. It’s really coming down out there. #
- Is it snowing yet? I work in a bomb shelter and I can’t see things. #
- Pop Quiz: What city did Indiana’s first & longest serving Chief Justice come from? Correct answers earn right to gloat. BONUS: Who was it? #
- Dang. Navistar is closing its Indy plant and laying off 700(!) workers due to declining automotive sales. #
- Mom-in-Touch with Reality FAIL: http://tinyurl.com/bjypt3 #
- Commuting this morning was a little bumpy in spots. And I never see problems on my commute from Beech Grove. #
- Odd. Apple doesn’t let you download iLife when you buy it. They’re actually sending me an install disk. How…slow. #
- Guess I’ll go buy iLife 09 like a good little Apple lover. #
- Indy. You don’t have nary an inch of snow on the ground. I don’t want to see those kids NOT going to school today! #
- I think I’ll stick with CS3: http://adobegripes.tumblr.com #
- Senate approves four month DTV extension. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle 🚴 💨.