- Not sure how I feel about MacHeads, the Movie: http://www.macheadsthemovie.com/index1.html #
- Updating another website. Let the good files roll… #
- If register.com’s techs didn’t sound Indian, they sounded New England. FAIL. My midwestern anti-accent ears can’t comprehend. #
- Some kid went walking through my yard. I HATE THAT. Now all the snow is roughed up and uneven in the back. I like nice even layers. #
- I just joined LinkedIn. I know, I’m a late bloomer: http://linkedin.com/in/justinharter #
- My deck table is a mushroom: http://www.flickr.com/photos/justinharter/3233515159/ #
- Charlie is not amused by snow: http://www.flickr.com/photos/justinharter/3233515247/ #
- I have a path cleared in the driveway just big enough for the car. Now if only the plows would arrive… #
- Snow is deeper than my dog. Looks like he’s going to have to hold it. #
- Snow is deeper than my car. I will not be attending work until my street gets plowed. #
- #Indy RT b/c it’s funny: Among the 132 reported accidents in Indy: “recklessly-driven lawn mower at 72nd and Fitch Ave.” #
- Just spent two hours writing my next column for the Salem Leader. I need to get my website updated with these, huh? #
- Starbucks to stop brewing decaf after noon: http://tinyurl.com/c6a28u #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.