- I just stumbled across the British sitcom The IT Crowd: http://tinyurl.com/9hmsz2 #
- I have two Apple orders, ordered two days apart, that seem to have been merged into once package. #
- Back from Meijer with no pennywhistles or moonpies. #
- What is wrong with Google?! Every website says it will harm my computer. GOOGLE FAIL! #
- Off to the grocery store for pennywhistles and moonpies. #
- I just discovered Jing. http://www.jingproject.com/ Now I’m going to bed. #
- It’s obvious that my desk is just crooked enough that only the pens rolling east notice. #
- I’m compiling a Design Inspiration Library. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.