- I’m cold. Are you cold? Because I’m cold. #
- Breaking out the old MS Mouse…this does not look pretty. #
- My MightMouse has a gunky scroll ball and I can’t get it to scroll down. :( #
- I’m thinking of dumping cable TV, but that would put me in the same category as all those not-ready-for-DTV people that I don’t understand. #
- Word of the day: “Sexting”. The act of sending sexual and, ahem, dare I say “nudey pics” in text messages. Laws are pending, I’m sure. #
- Indy metro area has more people waiting for DTV Coupons than any other district in America with 8,500 coupon-less residents. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.