- Homework for one class is done. Now I’ve just gotta review 20 websites, write critques for each, design my own and prepare a presentation. #
- Love playing along with @mooshinindy. I get “Train Jets Hurl” out of my name’s anagram. & “Shat Return Jilt”, & “Jar Her Slit Nut” #
- Caramel apples are back on the shelves! Welcome to fall in Indiana! #
- @DougMasson I think pumpkins and caramel apples may be a sign that Halloween is coming early. This time next year we’ll be celebrating Xmas. #
- csszengarden.com is overrated. Most all of the designs on there aren’t really *that* stellar. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.