- Live Twittering Daniels v. Thompson until I get bored. Watch live at http://tinyurl.com/ytf7w4/99999999/NEWS/80624034 #
- Learning about a music CD for sale on WFYI. Maybe Daniels’ theme song is “Feel the Love”. #
- Politics as usual…debate is seven minutes late. Did these people not have the foresight to plan ahead? Just turn the camera on! #
- Thompson: Privatization = Bad! #
- Thompson: I have an MBA and a PhD. See! That makes me smarter than you! Vote for me! #
- Daniels: Only privatize things that make sense and things you can look up in the Yellow Pages. #
- Daniels: G’ment can only make a good environment for jobs. Ind. ranked “most attractive state outside of sunbelt” for job growth. #
- Thompson: “I voted against NAFTA in Congress.” (I’m skeptical about her claim of “never raising taxes”.) #
- Daniels: “Ms. Thompson, So many falsehoods. So little time.” …”We’ve delivered the biggest property tax drop in state history. #
- Thompson: “As Bush’s Budget Director, Daniels engineered the biggest deficit in the world.” [That’s a stretch if you ask me.] #
- Thompson: “We have to work together with a real plan.” [No word on what that plan is] #
- Thompson wants voters to vote on DST in Ind. Daniels reminds us we now only have two time zones and not three, then proceeds to not respond. #
- Daniels wants to use lottery to give two free years of school to Ind. college students. Thompson wants to expand 21st century scholars. #
- Independent candidate Horning: “School is just babysitting and sports.” #
- Long-Thompson is a walking talking-point. I say Daniels is the winner. What do you think @DougMasson? #
- Daniels’ CNBC claim checks out: http://tinyurl.com/5thtv2 #
- @DougMasson I don’t think her continued mention of her PhD and MBA really helps. Pisses me off in a “holier than thou” way. #
- Maybe I should run for Governor of Indiana…”Just 4 Justin” makes for a great yard sign, right? #
- Here comes the paycheck! …There goes the paycheck! #
- I forgot my banana at home. Now I’m hungry. #
- What is this terrible smell permeating our fair city today? #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.