- @tonydewan apartment, I assume. Any damage? Need a place to stay? #
- Back home from Salem and the family din din. Oddly, I’m still kinda hungry. #
- @tonydewan I think it’s policy for depts. to send as many trucks as possible just in case. That’s what I was told when I lived at IUPUI. #
- New and improved https://justinharter.com! Fewer images! Less tables! Fewer photos of me! #
- 2:40 in the mornin’. Guess I should go to bed now that Ron White’s special is over. #
- @tonydewan I’ve been making some tableless designs for a while now. Just never got around to my own website… #
- It’s 9 am. Have you bought my Christmas presents yet? #
- Holy crap! My hometown of Salem, Ind. makes the Indy Star: http://www.indystar.com/article/20081128/LOCAL/811280395/1001/NEWS #
- mmm…leftovers! #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.