Ever really wonder what you’d do if you knew you were going to die today? You wake up at 8 a.m. and you’re told without a doubt that you’ll be dead by sunset. What would you do?
I think about that sometimes. I know what I’d like to do: I’d like to go someplace warm, to a beach. I’ve never been before. I know who I’d want to come with me, too. Of course, I don’t do that now because I can’t spend the money for it.
Then I think about what I’d actually do:
- I’d skip breakfast.
- I’d write my final blog post.
- I’d email a few people to tell ’em what I’ve really wanted to say but never did because, well, that’s life.
- I’d listen to my favorite Stones songs, all day. Most of which are from the Flashpoint Live album. Beast of Burden, Satisfaction, Brown Sugar, Tumbling Dice, Under my Thumb. All in that order.
- I’d eat a cheeseburger, with fries and a coke at Cheeseburger in Paradise (I don’t eat meat now, nor have I had a soda in a very long time).
- I’d make a list of all my passwords and account information for someone to handle my clients.
- I’d go, sit down on the couch, sit with Dayton, and wait.
That’s probably pretty lame.